Inner Joy Journey: A Magical Quest
An Online Class by Savitri
The Seven Steps: Experience your portal to inner joy.
Listen! Perhaps you catch a hint of an ancient state not quite forgotten; like a song whose name is long forgotten...how lovely was the song, how wonderful the setting where you heard it, and how you loved those who were there and listened with you. --ACIM
Come! And remember who you are.
7 steps in seven weeks
Delving into yourself and finding your light being, your source of joy.
Nothing is exactly as it seems
Because reality is often hidden behind illusions.
Joy rises out of the peace that passes all understanding.
Ongoing on Individual Basis
To join email me from the contact page
1. The foundation: Feeling your brilliance from within, a guided meditation (with audio) Including introductory expose into some views into the never-ending presence of joy.
2. What is Inner Joy? What are the ways to discover it?
3. Actions: Joy journeys (cleaning house, gardening, work-place----I'm not kidding ). Seeing everything as Divine and staying in the NOW
4. Awareness: What stops you from feeling your joy? And, what are you aware of every second of every day?
5. Looking withint: How to find what’s hiding in the shadow of inner consciousness and uncovering it.
6. Loving everything and forgiving all: Beauty in the opposites (good/bad, fear/love, high/low, ugly/sublime, underworld/heaven, harmony/discord).
7. Celebration: Rejoicing in your own divinity and the power of prayer and gratefulness. How to continue your joy journey.
***Each lesson will be tailored for each individual and will include daily activities which I'll send by email. I will interact with you at the end of the week after you send me a synopsis of your experience with the lesson. You might love to illuminate your experience with photographs and/or drawings or paintings
There is a light in you which cannot die;
whose presence is so holy that the world is sanctified
because of you. All things that live bring gifts to you,
and offer them in gratitude and gladness at your feet.
---A Course in Miracles
Your journey could start like this: Following your light pathway by the sea
Or It could start like this: Living Happy in a Faery House
"Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
than you can understand" --W.B.Yeats
Or like this: Loving Laughter
"I have had a most rare vision.
I have had a dream—past the wit of man to say what dream it was.
Man is but an ass if he go about to expound this dream.
Methought I was—there is no man can tell what....
The eye of man hath not heard,
the ear of man hath not seen,
man’s hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive,
nor his heart to report
what my dream was."
--Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
(Bottom speaking after a sprite had turned him into a donkey)
you are the creator of your inner joy journey.Your divinity is your guide